Trousers for Fall
I own these high-waisted silk trousers by Charlotte Ronson and can’t wait to pair them with heavier fabrics for Fall or pair them with a denim top and blazer.
I’ve also been in the market for different wide leg trousers and can’t keep my eyes off Derek Lam’s collection. Love the 2 toned trouser and the chambray pant. If they don’t quit taunting me, they will be hanging in my closet very soon. Anyone else excited for Fall??
I have been loving trousers lately and searching for a good pair, preferably high-waisted and wide-legged. Here are a few I love so far:
From left to right:
- No. 21 Wide Legged Trousers: Drapes well & I’m a sucker for anything in nude.
- Theory Jeldra Pant: Great color & love the front seam.
- M Missoni Wide Legged Pant: I like these but probably only nice in theory.
- Doo.Ri Pleated Draped Pant: LOVE these for many reasons but mainly because who doesn’t love runway that feels like jammies. However, they’re too similar to a jumpsuit I already own where every time I wear it my BF asks me if “I’m Too Legit To Quit”.
- Alice & Oliva Wide Legged Pant: Umm, jail stripes. Enough said.