Boys: Unless you grew up with a sister, have a girlfriend, or are actaully in-tune to men’s style you need a little direction from time to time. Here’s a list of basics I would recommend:
- face cream — Its not just for women, you need to moisturize too. Bonus points for a moisturizer containing sunblock.
- shirt — Yes this is basic and you probably already have tee-shirts but I wanted to be clear on the type of tee — If you are 30+ in age you should have nice plain tees minus the funny/clever sayings or large graphics. Great ones to consider that are inexpensive and good quiality are American Apparel or Everlane.
- jeans + shorts — Yup, it’s time to get rid of that Sk8er Die, as I like to call it, bagginess down below. A good fittings pair of jeans / shorts will take you a long way.
- accessories — Unlike women, you don’t have much to play with in terms of accessories so make do with what you got! Belts, socks, watch, & sunglasses!
- carry-all bag — Who doesn’t love a good man-bag?!
Vans white trainers / Casio water resistant watch / AG Adriano Goldschmied Matchbox Slim Jeans / J.Crew Beaumont Waxed-Canvas Messenger Bag / Knowledge Cotton Apparel Blue Washed Twill Chino Shorts / Warby Parker Everett Sunglasses / ADIDAS ORIGINALS Team Gb Hillsdale Trainer / J Lindeberg Blue Chap Belt / American Apparel Low V-Neck T-Shirt /