By Weird Wednesday I’m referring to the looks I received from a few different people on the street while wearing this get-up. Surely New Yorkers have seen a crazy cat-lady Carmen Sandiego before, no?!
- Seven For All Mankind Wedge Shoes
- Blank Jeans
- American Apparel Tank
- Wink Meow Sweatshirt
- Satya Twena Hat
- Denim Shirt by Splendid
- Clutch by Holly Caldwell
- Silk Skirt by Wilfred
- Leather Vest by Madewell
- Oxford Wedges by Melissa
- Skull Bracelets by Alexander McQueen
- Nude shimmer tights with paired with maroon fishnet tights by Discover Pique
My Looks - Memorial Day edition.
However you decide to celebrate your Memorial Day, I hope you celebrate in style. Not that I’m ever one to follow style rules — but apparently white is OK to wear again. Polka dots, stripes, and army colored shoe mash-up seems very appropriate on this gorgeous holiday.
Yes wedge sneakers are comfy to wear but also super trendy at the moment. Instead of wearing heels or ballet flats, pair your wedge sneakers with a simple shift dress to create a slightly more casual look ideal for work, weekend brunches with girlfriends, or even a date night with your man.
These lovely kicks are by 7 For All Mankind — The dress is by Calvin Klein Collection.
- top: vintage shirt from Gilchrist’s <—-Boston department store, defunct since 1977. This shirt is truly one of a kind.
- sweater: wool blend cardigan by Comme des Garcons
- shorts: My high school Abercrombie jeans I turned into shorts at some point while attending college.
- shoes: oxford wedges by Melissa
- eye glasses: Warby Parker
I dont want to call this series ‘Daily Outfits’ since I don’t plan on taking a photo of my outfits every day so I will refer to them as ‘My Looks’. This look was inspired by a post I wrote for Pattern Pulp where I was playing around with different patterns and how I could pair them.