Fall is the best season to look pulled together without needing to put in a lot of effort. Simple looks like jeans, tee shirts, and blazers look amazing when paired with cute ankle boots, jewelry, and scarves. We can’t pull off these simple looks while bundled up like eskimos in the winter or during the summer with our barely-dressed looks. Fall really is the best season for style.
My favorite fall items and where to find them:
- Quincy’s Riley Coblat Blazer
- Skinny jeans either by either Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, or Rogan
- Fold Over Clutch by Clare Vivier
- Ankle Boots by Belle by Sigerson Morrison or Rag & Bone
- Tee Shirts by Everlane or Kain
- Bold necklaces by Dannijo or you can never go wrong with making your own / buying vintage